Top Best Smartphones under 20000 [ Between Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000 ]
Smartphone, has become an addiction to the younger generation, a smart tool for techies and a part of entertainment and communication for our elder ones. So we thought why shouldn’t we just figure out the best of the best smartphones in the market these days. So everyone will find their own companion easily. We know it’s hard to find a suitable smartphone to match your needs and your level of accessibility. So here we are with the list of top best smartphones under 20000.
It’s always baffling every time, when we try to buy a new handset from the market. We started searching out every website, every market place for the better options and end up getting confused. Though we have prevalent range of smartphones with different features, superseding the place of one another yet we fail to recognize what we are looking for. And finally we become apathetic about buying a Smartphone or regret buying a wrong one.Also Check Best Android Mobile Phones under Rs. 10000
What Type of Smartphones you can get in this price Range ?
If we talk about the range of smartphones, in this article we will be specifying the android mobile phones range between 15000-20000 which is somehow the middle higher range. As we are paying this much and in result we’re expecting it to perform on higher scales. That means better than many other smartphones out there. Performance is everything. It’s like full package of features. You must be doing almost everything using your smartphone. You should have a better quality camera, display should be nice and sharp, sensor enabled, should be doing tasks faster than ever, battery backup, storage capacity, RAM. Everything must be working fine. The size and looks must be according to user’s preferences. Because in today’s world what we all need is outcome. Less you should be working, more you will be obtaining. And finally you can decide the verdict of the top best smartphones under 20000. Also Check our post for Best Android Mobile phone Under Rs. 15000.
BestUnder Ranking For Best Android Phones Below Rs. 20000
If we were to personally choose the Best Android phones under Rs 20000 then it would be
1) Lenovo Vibe X3 ( Rs 19,999 ) @ Amazon
2) One Plus X ( Rs 14,999 ) @ Amazon
3) Moto X Play ( Rs 16,499 ) @ Flipkart
4) Asus Zenfone 2 ( Rs. 15,999 ) @ Amazon
5) Oppo F1 ( Rs 15,999 ) @ Amazon
6) Google Nexus 6 ( Rs 19,999 ) @ Flipkart
So we are posting this latest handsets categorization according to their features and according to a user’s need. This article will help you but it will definitely summarize your viewpoint. And help you to find a better smartphone. So here goes the list:
Top Best Smartphones under 20000 as of January 2017 in no Particular order are :
Lenovo Vibe X3 ( Rs 19,999 )
We think that this is the best smartphone to buy within this range. Because the overall performance is quiet higher than the other handsets within this range. It has 21 MP primary camera with dual LED flash and 8 MP front facing camera. If we talk about display, a great 401 ppi density 5.5 inches IPS capacitive touch screen is available, bound to put up a great show. Other primary features includes 3 GB RAM, 32/64 GB internal storage capacity, 1.8GHz 64-bit qualcomm snapdragon 808 hexacore processor, GPU Adreno 418 and 3500 mah power battery.
It has a corning gorilla glass 3 protection and weighs around 175 gms. Expandable memory of 128 GB is available and Sensors enabled are accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and fingerprint sensor. All in all this phone is a Great value for Money and one of the best smartphones under Rs 20000.
- High Quality Audio Circuitry, Twin Dolby Speakers.
- Great Specifications and Ultimate overall performance.
- Good screen and Remarkable fingerprint sensor for enhanced security system.
- Useful UI Modifications.
- 60% battery charging in just 30 minutes.
|PRICE||Rs 19,999 @ Amazon|
|OS||Android v5.1 Lollipop, UI-Vibe UI 3.0|
|CPU||1.8GHz, 64 bit Hexacore, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor|
|SCREEN||5.5 Inches, IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection|
|DISPLAY||Full HD(1080 X 1920 pixels), 401 ppi density|
|SIM||Dual sim( Both nano)|
|CAMERA||Primary 21 MP with Dual LED Flash, 8 MP secondary Camera|
|STORAGE||Internal Storage is 32 GB and expandable Up to 128 GB (micro SD Hybrid Slot)|
|BATTERY||Non- Removable Li-Po 3500 mah battery, Supports quick charging|
|BODY|| Dimensions- 154 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm
|OTHERS||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass|
- Mediocre cameras : performance in low light is not so good.
- Hybrid SIM slot : either Dual Sim or Single Sim with Micro SD Card can be used.
- Touch Capacitive Buttons are not Back lit.
- Heavier than other phones which Hinders one hand usage.
2) Samsung Galaxy J7 – 6 (Rs 15,990)
This phone has been launched in three colours i.e. black, white and gold and is a dual sim phone. Most of it’s features are like A7 which was launched earlier and had bigger size. It’s a successor to the 2015 launched Samsung Galaxy J7 which had similar but lower specs. It also comes with 5.5 Inches screen but the display of 720 Pixels resolution is a negative point.
It has 2 GB RAM that June sound a bit low but when coupled with the Exynos 7870 Octa Core Processor, performance wise the smartphone is doing it’s job very efficiently. It’s 13 MP camera can record an HD video of 1080 p. While it’s secondary camera is doing great with a dedicated LED flash. Whoppp! Selfie lovers. The handset has been a slight improvement over the 2015 J7 with addition of more RAM and NFC.
|PRICE||Rs. 15,990 @ Flipkart|
|OS||Android Marshmallow 6|
|CPU||1.6 GHz S5E7870 (Exynos 7870) Octa Core Processor, ARM Mali-T830 MP1|
|SCREEN||5.5 inch Super AMOLED Capacitive HD Touchscreen|
|DISPLAY||16M colours, 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixels density)|
|SIM||dual-SIM (Micro SIM) 4G + 4G|
|CAMERA||Primary – 13 MP, LED flash, Secondary -5MP, LED flash (f/1.9)|
|STORAGE||Internal – 16 GB , Expandable up to 128 GB via micro SD card.|
|BATTERY||Li-Ion 3300 mAh (Removable)|
|BODY||Dimensions- 76x151x7.8 mm
Weight – 169gms
|OTHERS||Accelerometer, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, DLNA connectivity, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, NFC, S Bike Mode|
- OS is made by Samsung Exynos 7870.
- Supports 4G, Earphones included, 3,300 mah Powerful battery.
- Comes in three variation of colors Black , White and Gold.
- Front camera has a dedicated Led flash, which is a goo new for selfie lovers.
- 1o point multi-touch, Removable Battery, USB OTG Support.
- Apps can be moved to SD Card, No Heating Issue.
- Fairly good Outdoor Visibility, Theme Support
- Fingerprint sensor is unavailable.
- Slippery two – handed device, Custom UI
- No Back lit touch buttons – Though people get used to it but at start it June be difficult to find them at night or dark places.
- Display – 5.5 inch but not FHD.
- Speaker output – Not Loud not meant for music, even low for ringtone.
- No Notification LED, No Ambient Light sensor, No secondary Noise cancelling microphone
One Plus X Champagne ( Rs 16,999 )
The OnePlus X is an Android smartphone developed by Chinese manufacturer OnePlus. It was released on 29 October 2015.
The OnePlus X is available in three design options: Onyx (black), Champagne (white), and a limited edition Ceramic version. This smartphone has made a different place in the market. The body is made from onyx glass of black color and baked ceramic. It’s a perfect combination of stylish design and smart technology. Its main features includes 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. It has 13 MP primary camera with focus 2.2 aperture and 8 MP secondary camera of focus 2.4 aperture. This phone is a dual sim phone, both are nano card slots. At this price One Plus X is actually one of the top best smartphones under 20000.
- Colours are sharper
- Looks good, Great display
- Decent performance, Good software
- Great aesthetics but NFC is unavailable.
- You can’t change sim during placing a call.
- Poor camera performance
- Heat dissipation issues affect battery life
- Questionable build quality
- SoC is 32-Bit
Moto X Play ( Rs 17,499 )
Motorola have been launching smartphones like never before. And they are super awesome with their features. One of their best launches is moto x play and one of the best smartphone under theis range. Main features includes 21 MP of primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera. It has 5.5 inches big screen with corning gorilla glass. Powerful battery of 3630 mah is enhancing its features. You have got two options to choose between 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory. This is surely one of the top best smartphones under 20000.
Some Extra Features:
- It weighs only 169 grams which is very light on your pocket.
- Nano coating has been done to make phone water Resistant.
- Standard 2 GB RAM is available.
- Good battery life
- Near stock Android
- Improved camera
- Turbo Charging is available.
|PRICE||Rs 17,499 @ Flipkart|
|OS||Android v5.1(lollipop), UI-Stock Android|
|CPU||1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, Octacore Processor, Adreno 405; 550 MHz|
|SCREEN||5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchsceen( corning Gorilla Glass 3)|
|DISPLAY||1080 X 1920 P (403 ppi pixel density)|
|SIM||Nano sim, Dual Sim, LTE + LTE|
|CAMERA||21 MP Primary Camera, Dual-LED flash and 5 MP Front Camera|
|STORAGE||16 GB/32 GB, Expandable Up to 128 GB micro SD|
|BATTERY||Non-Removable Li-po 3630 mah battery With Turbopower charging|
|BODY||Dimensions- 148 x75 x10.9 mm(5.83 x 2.95 x 0.43 inches)
Weight-169 gms(5.96 oz)
|OTHERS||Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, eCompass, Hall Effect Sensor, Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor, Sensor Hub|
- Low light camera performance could be better.
- No 4K Video recording besides having 21 MP rear camera.
- Bulky in hand.
- Supports turbo charging but turbo charger has to be purchased separately.
- No LED Notification Light.
- Phone doesn’t have Gyroscope sensor.
- No water resistance.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL 32 GB( Rs. 17,999 )
The most colorful options are here on this smartphone worth Rs. 17999. In this price range you will get a very high end features. 6 inch screen is much more flaunting with corning gorilla glass 3. A powerful MSM8939 Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor is integrated with 3GB of RAM and 16 GB of inter storage capacity which is expandable upto 128 GB. These features are quiet impressive. The camera is not doing so great as the other features are but still they balanced the all the specs for overall performance.
|PRICE||Rs. 17,[email protected]Amazon|
|OS||Android v5.0 Lollipop, UI-ZenUI|
|CPU||MSM8939 Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor|
|SCREEN||6-inch IPS multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass 4|
|DISPLAY||1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401 ppi pixel density|
|SIM||dual micro SIM With 4G (GSM+GSM)|
|CAMERA||Primary 13 MP LED flash, Secondary 5MP|
|STORAGE||32 GB, expandable up-to 128 GB|
|BATTERY||Non- removable 3000mAH lithium-polymer battery|
|BODY|| Dimensions- 152 x77.2 x 10.9 mm(6.00 x 3.04 x 0.43 in )
Weight -170 gms ( 6.00 oz)
|OTHERS||Accelerator, G sensor, eCompass, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Hall sensor, USB Tethering|
- Extraordinary 3 GB RAM. But size and weight is quiet larger.
- Many versions are available in market, confuses the buyer about its specifications.
- Average camera performance in open environments
- Sub-par performance compared to its peers
- Too much bloatware
Some Extra Features:
- A smartphone with 3 GB RAM
- Dual sim card slot, 4G connectivity on both SIMs
- Other versions of Asus zenfone is having same hardware but different display size.
- Decent looks and build
- Quick and accurate autofocus
- Good camera performance in closed environments
- Great battery life
HTC Desire 828 Dual Sim ( Rs 18,250 )
Released in late November 2015, though it’s not the latest smartphone in the market yet very powerful specifications are integrated in it. So the network technology includes GSM, HSPA and LTE of India. Having a big screen of 5.5 inch FHD Screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels and 7.7mm thickness makes it look gorgeous. It is running on Android v5.1 (Lollipop) Operating System with 2 GB of RAM. A 13 MP camera is given with auto-focus, Optical Image Stabilization, LED flash, Geo tagging, touch focus, HDR and face detection. The front camera is doing just so fine with 4 Ultra Pixel having 1080p video recording capability which means you are allowed to take selfies in HD.
|PRICE||Rs 18,250 @ Amazon, Flipkart|
|CPU||Octa-core Processor, 1.5GHz MT6753T Octa Core Processor|
|SCREEN||5.5 inch FHD Screen capacitive touchscreen|
|DISPLAY||1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and 401 ppi pixel density|
|SIM||Dual Sim (LTE + GSM)|
|CAMERA|| 13 MP with LED flash Primary camera, optical image stabilisation
4 Ultra Pixel 1080p Video Recording Front camera, BSI sensor
|STORAGE||16 GB inbuilt, up to 2 TB Expandable|
|OTHERS||Accelerometer, Proximity , Compass, HTC Sense, HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Themes, OTG Support|
- SIM Slot 1 is a Universal 4G SIM Slot that Supports Both CDMA and GSM
- 4 MP Ultra-pixel selfie camera with BSI sensor
- Quite slick design, fits in hands nicely.
- Too many colors are available in the market which are Marble white, Tuxedo grey, santorini white, milky way grey, tangerine white, saffron grey,flamingo grey, blue misty and monarch orange.
- Brightness of display makes it much more visible in outdoors.
- Good Camera Performance with Optical Image Stablization
- Stereo Front Firing Speakers
- Decent Battery Life
- Capable of Playing High End Games
- Good Display Quality
- 2 TB expandable micro SD
Pros and Cons:
- Operating performance is not well as previous ones.
- 2nd Sim is only 2G
- HTC says 2 GB RAM but it comes with 1.7 GB of RAM, can be verified with third party tools like cpu-z
- With MediaTek processor this does overheat sometimes.
- Heavy UI and excessive bloatware
- Comes with 5v 1 Ampere charger which is very slow and useless if you have 5v 2 amp or any other quick charger
- Earphone doesn’t comes with rubber ear tips.
- No Screen Protection, No NFC support
- Not Comfortable In Hand
- Design not look like premium phone
- Poor feedback from volume rocker and power/lock key
Oppo F1 ( Rs 15,500 )
Priced at Rs. 15,500 Oppo F1 is a mid-range smartphone from Oppo. It is a 4G Dual sim phone working on the Android v5.1 platform. The processor integrated with it. Body of this smartphone is build from metal which looks really elegant and smooth on the edges. The best thing about this phone is that it is protected with corning gorilla glass 4. If we talk about camera , it’s having a 13 MP and 8 MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture which make it a better selfie phone. The overall camera quality is better.
139 grams of weight makes it a very light weighted phone. It is protected with the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Also Managing heavy multitasking is so easy. This Gorgeously designed phone is at your doorstep at only 15,500 Indian Rupees.
- Very good build quality
- Vibrant display with good sunlight legibility
- Good battery life
- Cameras fare well in daylight
- Fast charging
|PRICE||Rs 15,500 @ Flipkart|
|OS||Android os, v5.1( Lollipop) ColorOS 2.1|
|CPU||1.7 GHz , octacore qualcomm snapdragon 616, Adreno 405 GPU|
|SCREEN||5.0”, 720 X 1280p, ~294 PPi pixel density|
|DISPLAY||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colours Corning gorilla glass 4|
|SIM||Dual sim ( Nano SIM/ Micro SIM) Dual Standby|
|CAMERA||Primary 13MP with dual flash,Secondary with 8MP-1080p- video recording|
|STORAGE||16GB internal, Expandable upto 128GB|
|BATTERY||Lithium ion, 2500 mah|
|BODY||Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 7.3mm ( 5.65 x 2.80 x 0.29 in)|
|OTHERS||Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, E-compass, Support for Gloved and Wet Touch Input|
- Display with 2.5d curved glass, But it could be better.
- Biggest drawback is that you cant use both sim cards and micro SD card all along. You need to remove one sim card if you want to use micro SD.
- No NFC or Wi-Fi ac
- Weak sunlight legibility
Google Nexus 6 ( Rs 19,999 )
Nexus 6 was launched in October 2014 by Motorolain collaboration with Google. It has s big screen of 6″ QHD Display with the resolution of 1440 X 2560 which is an amazing quality. The full phone dimensions are 82.98 X 159.26 X 10.06 as Length, width and thickness respectively. The CPU of Nexus 6 is powered by 2.7 GHz quadcore in chip-set qualcomm snapdragon and accession of 3GB of RAM. It comes with almost every important feature like NFC, 4G networking, Gyroscope and many more. It is best smartphone in the price range. You will read it in the information box.
|PRICE||Rs 19,999 @ Flipkart|
|OS||Android v5.0.1 Lollipop|
|CPU||2.7 GHz + Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Quad Core, Adreno 420 GPU|
|SCREEN||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 6″ QHD Display|
|DISPLAY||Quad HD, 2560 X 1440 Pixels (~493ppi pixel density), Corning Gorilla Glass3|
|SIM||Nano SIM, Single Sim, GSM|
|CAMERA||13 MP primary that can take videos of 3840 x 2160 at 30 fps and Optical Image Stabilization,, 2MP secondary|
|STORAGE||32/64GB Expandable up to 64GB|
|BATTERY||Non-removable li-po 3220 mah battery|
|BODY|| Dimensions- 159.3 x 83 x 10.1 mm ( 6.27 x 3.27 x 0.40 in )
weight: 184 g( 6.49 oz)
|OTHERS||ambient light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, Barometer, Qi Wireless Charging, Water Resistant|
Some Other Features:
- NFC available.
- High resolution of screen is very impressive, Good performance and battery life
- Stock Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Aluminium frame is so sturdy and with great finishing touch.
- Standardize text formation looks fantastic.
- LTE not supported on Indian bands
- A bit bulky and heavy.